Super Singer from Surya TV

After amrita tv and asianet now the turn has reached for another malayalam channel Surya tv. Surya TV will be starting super singer to find the best and upcoming nightingales of kerala. The screening process has started for the competition and those who are interested can send their mail to surya tv.

All of these ongoing reality shows has got separate panel of judges. I am wondering which panel of judges are judging the right candidates. For tv channels these reality shows has become a matter of their prestige and fame.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

  docbk

September 21, 2007 at 8:42 AM

To whom it may concern,
I am Gopalakrishnan Nair, aged 21 years, a Malayalee settled in Chandigarh, Punjab. I am a vocalist and have an experience of more than 16 years in the field of classical music and have got multiple awards in Hindi songs, light music, ghazals, Punjabi and Malayalam song competitions. I was selected in MH1 (Punjabi) channel once. I have learned music since my childhood. I am a budding doctor by profession. I want to get a chance to sing in Super Singer at Surya TV. I had applied at the right time but no reply came for my application. Kindly do the needful and give me a chance to perform.

Gopalakrishnan Nair,
Chandigarh
Ph: +91-9815153838
Email: docbk@rediffmail.com