Festival time in kerala temples


It is the time for festivals and annual celebarations in the temples of kerala. Kerala is better known as God's own country. Most of the celebrations of kerala temples falls in the malayalam month of meenam and medam. Meenam and Medam months usually come in the month of march and april. A 10 day celebration has started in the sri krishna swamy temple in ambalamukku. The festival consists of cultural programmes, musical concerts and entertainement realted programmes. There will also be special offerings in the temple on all these days.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

  Gauravonomics

April 18, 2007 at 10:11 AM

Hi,

I have added you to my Technorati Favorites.

Please have a look at my own (very generous) version of the Technorati Favorites Exchange which allows you to be automatically favorited and discovered by hundreds of new blogs across the world.

Also consider adding me to your Technorati Favorites.

- Gaurav

  Franco

April 21, 2007 at 7:36 AM

Hi...Love to visit your blog regularly (nice and cool blog).And get to know more about Kerala. Can I add your link to my blog, http://francoyong.blogspot.com?

Best regards,

Franco